Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

WiP, finished models and general 1/1400 chit chat.
User avatar
ProfArturo
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

Post by ProfArturo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm

Superb, your fleet is an inspiriation.

I have many of these kits myself, seeing that finished B makes me want to crack on with mine!

User avatar
scaddude
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

Post by scaddude » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:53 pm

ProfArturo wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:42 pm
Superb, your fleet is an inspiriation.

I have many of these kits myself, seeing that finished B makes me want to crack on with mine!
If it's the Starcraft Models 1400 scale kit, make sure to get the wallpaper decals. They're great!
"If nothing we do matters, all that matters is what we do..."

User avatar
ProfArturo
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:06 pm

Re: Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

Post by ProfArturo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm

It is and I did, although decals are not my friend at the best of times. I imagine the saucer strips were especially tricky?

User avatar
scaddude
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

Post by scaddude » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:11 pm

ProfArturo wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm
It is and I did, although decals are not my friend at the best of times. I imagine the saucer strips were especially tricky?
They actually weren't. I ended up doing them together in clumps of 4 rather than individual strips.
"If nothing we do matters, all that matters is what we do..."

TomG10
Erratic Ensign
Erratic Ensign
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

Post by TomG10 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:37 pm

Most Impressive! I am working on my 1/1400 E fleet as well, TOS and A completed, working on B and hoping it turns out half as good as yours. Would you mind sharing the method you used for the aztec?

User avatar
scaddude
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

Post by scaddude » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:47 am

TomG10 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:37 pm
Most Impressive! I am working on my 1/1400 E fleet as well, TOS and A completed, working on B and hoping it turns out half as good as yours. Would you mind sharing the method you used for the aztec?
I used the Wallpaper decals by Starcraft Models. I highly recommend it!
"If nothing we do matters, all that matters is what we do..."

User avatar
novahobbies
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain
Posts: 690
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 pm

Re: Enterprise-B Done! [PIC HEAVY]

Post by novahobbies » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:47 pm

Hey were the impulse engine decals part of the E-B wallpaper decals, or were those the JTGraphics engines?

Post Reply

Return to “1/1400”