La Galería del Gato

Anything Trek. Any Scale (specify).
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: La Galería del Gato

Post by el gato »

OK, enough of the echoes. Here was a fun ship. It was a gift from Rogue Wolf of a concept "fast courier" that never made it to the market. It is in 2500 and I named the ship and the class (in my fleet) after the Ornelas family. I've been friends with their son since junior high and they consider me their second son.
2018-02-19 18.27.43.jpg
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Rogue Wolf threw in the Ornelas as a surprise when he graciously sold me one of his Gallant Class ships from his stash. I understand these may become available through MultiVerse Models in the future. I named this the USS Valiant because reasons. I know it's the name of a canon Defiant Class ship, but I liked the name. It suits it
2018-02-19 18.28.59.jpg
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Sci Fi Mini's Defiant with my decals. Funny story: I had forgotten that I had picked up this 2500 Defiant a long time ago, so I bought the OS one as well about 10 years ago. It wasn't until I was cleaning some shelves when I recognized the dupe. I've scheduled the OS one to be built this year but have not decided on a name. Thanks to Vahmp, there is now an exhausted list to choose from
2018-02-12 22.29.57.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

North Trek Creations' 2500 Sparta Class Cutter, called the USS Corinth because I decided I wanted to modify mine with the nacelles up. I plan on building a second one and build it like RW intended, to be called the Sparta.
2018-02-23 22.47.50.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

MVM's Cyclone Carrier, with some custom decals from me. I realized the other day I need to put decals on the little ships that come with it. One problem I created and was unable to fix was the starboard nacelle and pylon warped in such a way that i had to live with either non-parallel nacelles or a slightly kinked nacelle. I chose the latter
2018-02-23 22.49.15.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

My kitbash, the USS al-Haytham, made from the remnants of a PNT Avemger Class kit, VA Miniature's Command Cruiser and a sensor pod from MVM
2018-02-23 22.46.27.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Science Cruiser USS Irma, bamed after my mom. Kitbash fom VA Mini's 2500 Command Cruiser paired with a spare saucer and MVM's sensor pod
2018-02-23 22.54.18.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

VA Mini's 2500 Deeadnaught, USS Tomas, named after my dad. Pretty much OOB (out of the bag, since VA doesn't put their models in a box).

I should add that with the exception of the Cyclone and the Sparta Classes, all of the models from the Defiant to this one have custom decals from me, printed by Justin Leighty. On the Cyclone carrier, I only "enhanced" it by adding some decal pieces to suit how I wanted it to look like.

I should also add the VA Mini kits that because the Tomas and the Irma were gifted to me from Griffworks
2018-02-23 22.55.38.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Cozmo Heavy Industries' 2500 Peregrine Class, named USS Phoenix René after my godfather. I added the photon torp at the front and rebuilt the impulse housing and aft shuttle bays and forward sensors. It also has custom decals because I wanted it green.
2018-02-23 22.50.39.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

VA Mini's 2500 Surya. OOB with custom decals
2018-02-23 22.52.07.jpg

Return to “General Member Galleries”