La Galería del Gato

Anything Trek. Any Scale (specify).
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: La Galería del Gato

Post by el gato »

This was my first MVM purchase, the 2500 Fon Tu'Dor Refit. There's no assembly with this kit, but it's still fun to paint and make wallpaper decals for it. I decided to make this a special ops ship because to me it looks like it means business
2018-03-01 22.04.31.jpg
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

This is the Priefwore, a 2500 kit I purchased from RogueWolf. It is no longer on the market (though I understand he's considering re-releasing it). I decided to make it a mobile fortress, carrying troops from one trouble spot to the next, hence the number of windows
2018-03-01 22.03.45.jpg
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

This is another early MVM purchase, the 2500 Ral'Nassa. I added some platin on the front maw and the tail fork plus some extra "guns" on the underside of the maw. Again, a simple build but a cool design.
2018-03-01 22.02.29.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

The long-promised 2500 Keldon from DQ. Took me long enough to finish...
2018-03-01 22.06.21.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

This one is technically non-scale, but it looks good next to 2500 ships, so I'm calling it that. It's the Hideki from FedMod. It's a one piece kit but not too accurate. I added some detail on the underside. Many thanks to Del for posting pictures of the filming model. I based the decals off of that.
2018-03-01 22.01.32.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

It's a good day... to take pictures of the Klingon ships. Up first is the trusty, reliable D-7, from the 2500 Cadet TOS series, done oob with my own blend of pirple and green colors used on the filming model. I do plan on rebuilding it with the light grey tint seen in the ol' cathode tubes back in the day
2018-03-03 21.42.37.jpg

For the glory of the Empire!
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

Next is the D-7 from the old Space Ship Set, rearranged to look like one of the Jefferies' concepts for the ship. I made it "2500" by replacing the bridge and adding 2500-scaled windows placed at 2500-scaled decks (recall that I did a similar thing to the Enterprise model that came with the same set to create my USS Farenheit)
2018-03-03 21.40.31.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

This is the 2500 then-Gizmotron-now-FedMod RBoP, built as part of Nick Sagan's "One day build challenge" over at SSM back in 2012. This time I was able to complete it within 24 hours. I'm pretty proud of this build and this was a fun kit to build. Man there were several small pieces, including the "visor." But that wshouldn't intimidate you if you're a brave Klingon warrior
2018-03-03 21.37.30.jpg
Last edited by el gato on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

This is the 2500 OS Vor'cha. It's also a fun kit. Built oob except that I added the yellow strips on the "head"
2018-03-03 21.36.47.jpg
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

This post and next are on the DQ 2500 Klingon Raptor kits from ENT. This was a 2-pack, so I built one in green and the other in grey because reasons. These were nicely detailed for their size. Only thing I did was to add the rigging.
2018-03-03 21.39.11.jpg

Return to “General Member Galleries”