Federation Endeavor Class - SCORE!!!

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Re: Federation Endeavor Class - SCORE!!!

Post by Lonewolf » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Ah. That was back when somebody else was uploading the photos for me. ;)
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!

OdysseySlipways
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by OdysseySlipways » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:20 am

Early Romulan Warcruiser ............. Have
Federation Akira Class ................. Have
Federation Ambassador Prototype ... (think it was damaged so i never was able to get it)
Federation Endeavor Class ............ have
Federation Steamrunner Class ........ Have, and in production
Klingon Guardian of the Underworld .. Have

okay, seems i do have all (most) of his masters

i forgot about the Ambassador until i saw this thread. i started making molds for some of the parts (nacelles, engineering hull) but as i looked at the master the more i wanted to have at least the saucer re-mastered as it would have made for a HUGE HUNK OF RESIN, and if there was any issues with the casting, it would have wasited a LOT of resin. i was hoping things would have worked out better with this 3-D'er as i have a few trek ships here i want remastered such as the Akira as the masters can't accpet any more re-work and are starting to crumble.

i could make molds of the Early Romulan Warcruiser if enough people really want one right now, as i think i found more detailed info on the ship and was looking to have it 3-D'ed (was also going to make it as a top and bottom half and make it hollow).

the Guardian, i have that (have to look at it again, but i think i wanted to tweak it but found some really detailed game shots and now that i am getting everything 3-D'ed (but you also know how that's been going with this last person)

and while we are at it, i have another unfinished master from Kurt that was using a Ent E saucer and a single nacelle off the rear top but don't know what it was to have been. i asked Kurt but he wasn't too sure either

OdysseySlipways
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by OdysseySlipways » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:48 am

as not to high jack this thread, i started one here for JS stuff http://www.allscaletrek.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2238

OdysseySlipways
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by OdysseySlipways » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:58 pm

come to think of it, wasn't the Cheyenne also one of his masters?

OdysseySlipways
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by OdysseySlipways » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:06 am

Gmeister, got any pictures of the bottom of it?

mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Post by mophius » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am

OdysseySlipways wrote:Early Romulan Warcruiser ............. Have
Federation Ambassador Prototype ... (think it was damaged so i never was able to get it)

i forgot about the Ambassador until i saw this thread. i started making molds for some of the parts (nacelles, engineering hull) but as i looked at the master the more i wanted to have at least the saucer re-mastered as it would have made for a HUGE HUNK OF RESIN, and if there was any issues with the casting, it would have wasited a LOT of resin. i was hoping things would have worked out better with this 3-D'er as i have a few trek ships here i want remastered such as the Akira as the masters can't accpet any more re-work and are starting to crumble.

i could make molds of the Early Romulan Warcruiser if enough people really want one right now, as i think i found more detailed info on the ship and was looking to have it 3-D'ed (was also going to make it as a top and bottom half and make it hollow).

the Guardian, i have that (have to look at it again, but i think i wanted to tweak it but found some really detailed game shots and now that i am getting everything 3-D'ed (but you also know how that's been going with this last person)

and while we are at it, i have another unfinished master from Kurt that was using a Ent E saucer and a single nacelle off the rear top but don't know what it was to have been. i asked Kurt but he wasn't too sure either
El Gato wrote:
Ambassador prototype, see above
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.

Imgur
Shapeways Shop

TonyG2
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by TonyG2 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:00 am

Checked through my stash and have a couple of Endeavours, three Akiras and Steamrunners plus the Ambassador prototype. None of the Romulan ships though.

mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Post by mophius » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 am

Chris is doing a very limited run of the Endeavour kit depending on the mould.
At least that's how I read it on FB
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.

Imgur
Shapeways Shop

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:25 pm

mophius wrote:
OdysseySlipways wrote:Early Romulan Warcruiser ............. Have

El Gato wrote:
Ambassador prototype, see above
¿?
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Jason Abbadon
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Jason Abbadon » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:12 pm

RogueWolf wrote:It's a cool kit, the round saucer, the wider engineering hull, the downward sloaping nacelle pylons... The decal sheet is half used but I'll have to strip the paint and re-do her to give her justice. I'll try to post some pics tonight.
I can scan the decal sheet for you, if you like.
Congrats on your epic score!

Return to “1/2500”