Inverted Miranda

From 2D to 3D. CGI to Old School sketches. Post all artwork here!
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Inverted Miranda

Post by Moongrim »

MSgtUSAFRet wrote:I never said the Dreadnaught wasn't cool looking or that it didn't make a great entrance in "All Good Things". I only said it seemed impractical to me to have an odd number of nacelles. ;)

Besides, I still like Franz Joseph's TOS Dreadnaught designs and have for decades! (Does that make me old?) :lol:
If so then we're both old.

I drooled over the other ships when I got the Technical Manual as a birthday present.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Inverted Miranda

Post by Tesral »

MSgtUSAFRet wrote:I never said the Dreadnaught wasn't cool looking or that it didn't make a great entrance in "All Good Things". I only said it seemed impractical to me to have an odd number of nacelles. ;)

Besides, I still like Franz Joseph's TOS Dreadnaught designs and have for decades! (Does that make me old?) :lol:
I love the dickens out of the TOS Tech Manual, I have four. Three of the old vinyl cover ones form the 70s. Mine, my late Wife's my current Wife's and the 25th Anniversary edition I paw through. And that one is 25 years old.

I still do not like odd nacelle designs.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

Return to “Trek Art”