AMT 1:1400 Enterprise E

Share what you're working on, or your finished kit here. Friendly and constructive feedback assured!
ProfArturo
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

AMT 1:1400 Enterprise E

Post by ProfArturo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:48 pm

My second Star Trek model, which took me a couple months to build at the start of this year.

Although less detailed than my Ent-D model (no aztec pattern), I was actually glad for a less complicated and time consuming build this time round. This kit has many more decals too which also slightly make up for it.

Seen here with it's older sibling. I found it quite suprising seeing them side by side how much smaller the E is, particularly as it's longer.

I felt like my painting abilities and the fit and finish of the parts and decals were massively improved since the last time, which has subsequently inspired me to keep going with the rest of the fleet!

Thanks for looking!

SKO
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Re: AMT 1:1400 Enterprise E

Post by SKO » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:08 am

Looking very good!

And yeah I always liked that the E was smaller and sleeker than the D. Like Starfleet realized they had shoved a bunch of whale tanks and crap they didn’t really need into the Galaxy class just because they could, and decided to eliminate waste on the next great explorer

Greyryder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Greyryder » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:23 am

SKO wrote:Looking very good!

And yeah I always liked that the E was smaller and sleeker than the D. Like Starfleet realized they had shoved a bunch of whale tanks and crap they didn’t really need into the Galaxy class just because they could, and decided to eliminate waste on the next great explorer
Next time Earth is under threat from space cetaceans, Picard's gonna have to steal a bird of prey.

trekriffic
Can-Do Captain (CW)
Can-Do Captain (CW)

Post by trekriffic » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Beautiful builds. Love the color choices and the detail is tight.
"You broke your little ships."

My albums on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/29607470@N08/sets/

MSgtUSAFRet
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by MSgtUSAFRet » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Nice builds, Prof!

Thanks for sharing!

Steve

Return to “Newbie Gallery”