1/1400 AMT/ERTL USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
Dr_Corsa
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

1/1400 AMT/ERTL USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D

Post by Dr_Corsa »

Hi!

So this is the presentation of my anvance painted ship, the 46 cm long Galaxy Class U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D.

I get this ship aprox 1999-2000 together with the kits 1701-C, D and E and DS9 Station. Very very expensice as a school kid :cry: :lol: . This models were all painted by hand (no money for airbrush at this time) nd it was a horrible long time job. The D was painted aprox 6 mounths :shock: . And after all I get a fantastic ship. About painting: I love the symmetry so I paint all my ships absolutely symetrical across the roll axis. All colours are well known Revell and Humbrol colours.

Unfortunately at this time I had only one another decals sheet from AMT also in 1400 scale for the engeneering hull registry and additional transporter ermitter pads. But both in different colours to the main ship :(. And also I played too much with the ship and one day the stand was broken :whistle: :imsorry: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: . So I added some long model kit trees (waste) to hold the ship. And also the deal coating colour becomey grey..well...

This ship is ~ 16 years old, but it looks still awesome! One of the best Star Trek Kits in this scale! Good job, AMT!

Ca. 4 years ago I added all escape pods. It was an decals sheet from PNT.

Enjoy,
Micha
Attachments
Powerful fleet
Powerful fleet
With Nebula
With Nebula
Snake head
Snake head
Separation top
Separation top
Separation bottom
Separation bottom
Bottom
Bottom
Low top
Low top
Front top
Front top
Rear top
Rear top
Site
Site
Genuine decals addicted
1/1400 scale modeller
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Re: 1/1400 AMT/ERTL USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D

Post by MEATLOAFr »

not bad... the different contrast colors seem a little hard on my eyes :shock:

maybe a light dusting in a light grey to mellow them out a little
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!

Return to “General Trek”