Akira Class Cruiser WITHDRAWN

Each participant will have their own Work in Progress thread, which will be updated as the contest progresses. Please note that spectators aren't allowed to start new threads, but can reply to existing ones.
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Akira Class Cruiser

Post by Moongrim »

Silverloc wrote:I really hate doing this because I was so close to being done, but I am going to have to withdraw from this contest. I am having to pack up all of my modeling stuff for a move to a new place in 3 weeks, (and I just got my new airbrush to actually paint it). So with work and packing there is just no time to get this done correctly, I will finish it, it will just have to wait til after we get to the new place.
Bummers,dude. :(
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Moongrim wrote:
Silverloc wrote:I really hate doing this because I was so close to being done, but I am going to have to withdraw from this contest. I am having to pack up all of my modeling stuff for a move to a new place in 3 weeks, (and I just got my new airbrush to actually paint it). So with work and packing there is just no time to get this done correctly, I will finish it, it will just have to wait til after we get to the new place.
Bummers,dude. :(
know the feeling... moving next week

good luck, and may everything arrive undamaged :vulcan:
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

Best of luck with your move, and be sure to post photos when you get back to your project.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
cannon fodder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by cannon fodder »

Good luck and cant wait to see it when its done.
Silverloc
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by Silverloc »

Its just a move across town, but its all packed away now, we move in 3 weeks, but we'll need all of that time. Definitely will get back to work on it as soon as I can :)
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Re: Akira Class Cruiser WITHDRAWN

Post by Xen »

Please PM me if you want this thread copied to another section.

Return to “MIS Contest Entries”