Home Brew Iron Pipe Draft Tower

Discuss all non Star Trek related topics here.
patrickivan
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Home Brew Iron Pipe Draft Tower

Post by patrickivan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:57 pm

Is this off topic enough?

I home brew all grain beer. I have 2 kegs and got a wine cooler to house them. I decided I wanted a draft tower so stupidly made one out of 2" pipe (plans stolen online). I made the top from ash (I do woodwork stuff).

I don't have the pictures yet, but last night I bolted the top to the fridge. Today I'm drilling the hole to install the tower.

It must be ready by my Christmas party tomorrow!

patrickivan
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: Home Brew Iron Pipe Draft Tower

Post by patrickivan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:58 pm

patrickivan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:57 pm

I home brew all grain beer. I have 2 kegs and got a wine cooler to house them. I decided I wanted a draft tower so stupidly made one out of 2" pipe (plans stolen online). I made the top from ash (I do woodwork stuff).

I don't have the pictures yet, but last night I bolted the top to the fridge. Today I'm drilling the hole to install the tower.

I just realised. I will add my Star Trek insignia to the top! Now it makes it Star Trek On Topic. Move this to General Trek! ;)

patrickivan
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: Home Brew Iron Pipe Draft Tower

Post by patrickivan » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:59 pm

patrickivan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:58 pm
patrickivan wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:57 pm

I just realized. I will add my Star Trek insignia to the top! Now it makes it Star Trek On Topic. Move this to General Trek! ;)

Return to “Off Topic”