The Last Jedi

Discuss all non Star Trek related topics here.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: The Last Jedi

Post by el gato » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:26 am

Greyryder wrote:
el gato wrote:I think the only reason RotS is midly entertaining is because of what came before it
We got to see emo kid dumped in the lava.
But did that really make up for TPM and AotC?
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Greyryder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Greyryder » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:20 am

el gato wrote:
Greyryder wrote:
el gato wrote:I think the only reason RotS is midly entertaining is because of what came before it
We got to see emo kid dumped in the lava.
But did that really make up for TPM and AotC?
Make up for? No.

Make better than? Well, it certainly helps.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:58 pm

I would've preferred seeing Lucas dumped into lava for the prequels and his never ending "special editions"
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Xen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:22 pm

spoiler alert if you highlight the small white font below [or have bionic vision]. quote, read, backspace, refresh and post, if you want to enlighten me.

i haven't seen the film yet, and was really looking forward to watching it. however, if it's true about luke 'losing' then i think i'll wait for the dvd. how did folks that saw the movie feel afterwards?

i know big d want to forge their own characters, but wouldn't the smarter way of doing so being, to help the new kids, by using legacy characters, and our ultimate jedi hero? it has stopped my enthusiasm for the next one. at this rate they will have to ramp up the legacy list and include lando and a few others for the next one.

if you want to reply, try and find better ways of avoiding spoilers than what i tried.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato » Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:50 am

Xen wrote:i haven't seen the film yet, and was really looking forward to watching it. however, if it's true about luke 'losing' then i think i'll wait for the dvd. how did folks that saw the movie feel afterwards?
The short answer is "no" Xen

Return to “Off Topic”