Need Commission Builder to Help with 1/350 NX-01 (repost)

Buy, Sell or Trade.
Caboose
Candid Cadet
Candid Cadet

Need Commission Builder to Help with 1/350 NX-01 (repost)

Post by Caboose »

I apologize in advance for the double post, but I couldn't see a way to change the title of the original thread so, here I am. I was pointed here by a friend of mine. I have the NX-01 Polar Lights build (seen here https://www.starshipmodeler.com/trek/lj_nx01_preview.htm ) mostly done, but I need help with the finishing touches. Three main things I haven't figured out how to do and would rather pay someone else to do. Attach the nacelles to the main body, run the wires for the lights in an unobtrusive fashion, put the top and bottom pieces of the model together and seal the paint to prevent degradation. If someone out there (especially in the Michigan area) can point me in the direction of someone who could help, that would be wonderful. Thanks!
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Re: Need Commission Builder to Help with 1/350 NX-01 (repost)

Post by Xen »

if you don't get any luck here you may want to try steam235 or trekriffic

both have been around ast for years and have proven themselves to be trustworthy and exceptional builders. steam currently does ast's preview builds, and i think trekriffic did one as well a while back.

steam's latest work can be found here and here

trekriffic's best example (imo) is his 1/350 bird of prey which can be found here

i hope this helps.

Return to “Classifieds”