Federation Models 15 Off Christmas Time Sale

Buy, Sell or Trade.
Griffworks
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Federation Models 15 Off Christmas Time Sale

Post by Griffworks »

Zen / Del / Other Admin - if this isn't appropriate, pleases feel free to smack my peepee and delete this. I get nothing from this other than the same benefit everyone else gets: a discount on things I can't get anywhere but there.

Tracy’s having his usual Christmas sale.

Christmas Time Sale!

Christmas time will soon be here!

The holidays are quickly approaching and we are beginning our annual Holiday Sale!

Beginning Saturday take 15% off your total purchase by entering "Holiday Sale" into the Promo Code box when you check out.

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

https://www.federationmodels.com - Select What’s New.
“And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

My Flickr Albums
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Re: Federation Models 15 Off Christmas Time Sale

Post by Del »

I'm not an admin on any forums. Thanks for the heads up though.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
Griffworks
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Griffworks »

You’re a Moderator here, tho, right?
“And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

My Flickr Albums
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

Griffworks wrote:You’re a Moderator here, tho, right?
Nope, just a guy like you. But I'll be checking my finances to see if I can get a couple of things now. ;)
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
Griffworks
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Griffworks »

I figured your name being in Black and the legend on the main page showing that means Moderator, that you were a Mod. Mea culpa!

I’ve got to wait until Friday, then I’m ordering a couple things. The 15% Off basically knocks the shipping down to nothing, plus takes a bit off the base cost.

My Flickr Albums
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

Griffworks wrote:I’ve got to wait until Friday, then I’m ordering a couple things. The 15% Off basically knocks the shipping down to nothing, plus takes a bit off the base cost.
I've slowly come around to thinking that the Section 31 1/1000 JJ Enterprise is perfect for 1/2500 based upon the advertised design specs from the studio. I still think it's stupid to have it that large, but it will look nice on the shelf next to the others to show exactly how big the difference is between it and the previous Enterprises (More or less emphasizing my thoughts as to why I think it's stupid.) :lol: As usual with StarCraft quality, it's a nice kit, and the overall design has grown on me.
Griffworks
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Griffworks »

I plan to eventually get one of the Section 31 kits, too. Tho I intend to add it to my 1k shelves. I’m tempted to make it a Mirror ‘Verse I.S.S. Enterprise, tho! :twisted:

My Flickr Albums

Return to “Classifieds”