Reminder: Build deadline 11.59pm July 1st

Theme: Anything goes! Discuss our inaugural contest here! If you wish to take part in this contest please read the rules and FAQ first. This contest is closed.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Reminder: Build deadline 11.59pm July 1st

Post by Xen »

Please note that your project must be completed by 11.59pm (PST / +8GMT) July 1st. Make sure mandatory pics and information have been added. If you finish early, edit your title and add "DONE!" at the end.

Good luck!
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Re: Reminder: Build deadline 11.59pm July 1st

Post by Xen »

Although the "official" deadline is 11.59pm (PST / +8GMT) July 1st, I won't be reviewing the entries until I get back from work and fulfilled other "duties" sometime in the afternoon, July 2nd.

In other words, you'll have a few more hours (half a day or so) to get your project completed.

Besides, I feel guilty about the recent forum mishap, so make that extra time count! :)
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Re: Reminder: Build deadline 11.59pm July 1st

Post by Xen »

For those that have yet to finish:

I'm about to close all threads in the contest. I will leave the remaining threads open for another hour or so while I make dinner. Please mark your entry as "DONE!" in the title if you are finished, making sure you provide the final pics.

I will accept entries that are more or less complete. The rest that have clearly had no updates and/or don't look anywhere near finished will be marked as incomplete and disqualified.

Return to “2013 AST "To Boldly Go" Model and Miniature Contest (Closed)”