Rule change. Updated: April 23rd

Theme: Anything goes! Discuss our inaugural contest here! If you wish to take part in this contest please read the rules and FAQ first. This contest is closed.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Rule change. Updated: April 23rd

Post by Xen »

Members participating in the contest are now allowed to start their WIP threads before the entry deadline. This deadline has also been extended to June 1st. If you haven't already started you have until June 1st to contact me so I can give you access to start your WIP thread. The build deadline (July 1st) remains unchanged and is when your project needs to be completed.

Please note: No advantage is gained by starting a WIP thread early (or at the last minute).

Q: What if I've already submitted my entry (up until April 12th)?
A: Check your PM for further details. Chances are you've already been added to the "TBG Participants" group and have access to start your WIP thread in the Contest Entries section! :)

Q: I want to start now, but I don't have access! What can I do?
A: PM or e-mail me (contest@allscaletrek) first, so I can give you access. I'll reply to you as soon as I've done that, at which point you may start your WIP thread.

Q: What if I want to wait until the last minute and post on deadline day?
A: Contact me via PM or e-mail on the day, simply stating your interest and I'll give you thread creation access. No further details are required!

---
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Early WIP threads allowed

Post by Moongrim »

Ok, how do we do it?
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Steam235
Captain USS December
Captain USS December

Post by Steam235 »

Please post mine
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Xen »

Those of you that have already sent in your entry have been added to a group allowing you to start your WIP threads. You should also have received a PM about this as well.

For those that have yet to enter (and wish to start early), please contact me via PM or e-mail and I'll give you access.

Return to “2013 AST "To Boldly Go" Model and Miniature Contest (Closed)”