can it be converted?

Scratchbuilding, kitbashing, reposing and other modifications.
trek3159
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

can it be converted?

Post by trek3159 »

anybody out there think it would be possible to take the 2500 scale Archer class border cutter and convert it to a Star Runner? Just a little something I have wanted for a while , that and a 2500 Tempest class. :D maybe I should actually ask this to the Wizard of Scratchbuilding.(also known as Roguewolf.......) :D
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Re: can it be converted?

Post by Del »

Or if you wait awhile, you can buy one in 1/2500. :D

I already cleared this with Ravenstar, and he doesn't care if I shrink stuff down rather than make new masters at that scale. Also, I feel that the current 1/1400 Starrunner, Tempest, and Archer are closer to 1/1000, so I'll be remastering them and then shrinking them down to 1/1400 and 1/2500, as well as offering the original as newly christened 1/1000. Oh yeah, decals will be made available for the older kits too.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
trek3159
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by trek3159 »

Ow,ow ow.....quit twisting my arm....okay, patience is one of the few things uncle sugar did teach me that actually sank in :D I'll be content to wait (since you said the magic word...decals) :lol:
trek3159
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by trek3159 »

:shock: Wait, you mean all three of these kits in my stash are the wrong scale?? er...size?? or possibly both??
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

trek3159 wrote::shock: Wait, you mean all three of these kits in my stash are the wrong scale?? er...size?? or possibly both??
They're non-canon. They are the scale you want them to be. :D
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
RogueWolf
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by RogueWolf »

Del wrote:Or if you wait awhile, you can buy one in 1/2500. :D

I already cleared this with Ravenstar, and he doesn't care if I shrink stuff down rather than make new masters at that scale. Also, I feel that the current 1/1400 Starrunner, Tempest, and Archer are closer to 1/1000, so I'll be remastering them and then shrinking them down to 1/1400 and 1/2500, as well as offering the original as newly christened 1/1000. Oh yeah, decals will be made available for the older kits too.
I'd love to have a shrunk down 1/2500 Star Runner! What a cool ship!
Check out my NorthTrek Creations kits at:
http://www.mvmodels.biz/northtrek.asp
Valar Morghulis
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

Having a few delays in the shrinky-dink department. More info in a few months. I want a lot of the Ravenstar kits in 1/2500 for myself, so they will happen, just not sure about timeframe.
trek3159
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by trek3159 »

:D I am a veritable pit of patience........well,most of the time :lol:

Return to “Customizing”