Ugh Models New Releases

Manufacturers, retailers and general resources.
Dasphule
Erratic Ensign
Erratic Ensign

Re: Ugh Models New Releases

Post by Dasphule »

Ok, gotcha. Good solution. I shall tell my underling!

Erin
UGH Models
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Xen »

No offence intended, and certainly nothing personal.

Soapbox blurb:
Spam bots, human spammers (trolls), in addition to PAID human spammers are the reason for the 5 post limit.

A bot will most likely give up even IF they manage to circumvent our countermeasures first tier countermeasures and post. Any new posts will be caught by mods and removed so that our community continue to enjoy new material.

It's also set to 5 because a paid human spammer will go that extra mile to get past the spam countermeasures, but will most likely give up a few attempts.

It sends a clear message that AST will NOT tolerate spam. It has served us well in what is now our fourth year. No spam, no flame wars, just a good vibe.

There IS a way to speed up the process, by way of having someone vouch for you and to also make a comment that a real Trek fan would. Human fan/nerd speak which discombobulates both bots and evil spammers alike. An admin would most likely grant you rights within the same day if they had that type of "evidence".
mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Post by mophius »

Xen wrote:
There IS a way to speed up the process, by way of having someone vouch for you and to also make a comment that a real Trek fan would. Human fan/nerd speak which discombobulates both bots and evil spammers alike. An admin would most likely grant you rights within the same day if they had that type of "evidence".
I am glad you didn't go this route because I would not have anyone to vouch for me.
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.

Return to “Links”