Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

All figures, Ships and Accessories.
Post Reply
User avatar
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by nova1972x » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:46 am

Hi all,

While I haven't build a Star Trek model in a very long time, I have a collection of Diamond Select ships, and here are a few pictures.

Image
Image

I have quite a collection going on there, and they are as follows, since the pics aren't that great:

1. NX-01, Battle Damaged
2. Enterprise-A
3. Excelsior NX-2000
4. Excelsior NCC-2000
5. JJ Enterprise (not Diamond Select, but sort of counts, right?)
6. TOS Enterprise
7. TWOK Refit Enterprise
8. Enterprise-B
9. Enterprise-E (Nemesis Version)
10. Enterprise-D
11. Enterprise-D All Good Things future version
* Not pictured, NX-01 non damaged.

Please feel free to show off your collection!

User avatar
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3444
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm
Location: Dearborn, Mi -- at my desk.
Contact:

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by Tesral » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:39 am

But..in the boxes....

They are not having fun.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

User avatar
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by nova1972x » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:18 am

Agreed!

My girlfriend and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, so I have limited room right now. They are at least on display, even if they are in boxes, though.

We are saving up for a house, and when we get in one, I want to display all my Enterprises in all their glory. This of course means we need at least a 3 bedroom: one for the two of us, one as a sewing room for my girlfriend, and one for all my stuff!

User avatar
MEATLOAFr
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Posts: 2062
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Southern Texas - Corpus Area

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by MEATLOAFr » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:02 am

what's your address again??

and where do you keep the hidden key at??

Image
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
E-Mail direct to my [USERNAME] @ GMAIL account for Decals & Vinyl services

User avatar
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by nova1972x » Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:38 am

I'll never tell! :lol:

User avatar
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)
Posts: 4943
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:36 pm
Location: West of Eugene Oregon.

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by Moongrim » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:04 pm

nova1972x wrote:Agreed!

My girlfriend and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, so I have limited room right now. They are at least on display, even if they are in boxes, though.

We are saving up for a house, and when we get in one, I want to display all my Enterprises in all their glory. This of course means we need at least a 3 bedroom: one for the two of us, one as a sewing room for my girlfriend, and one for all my stuff!
Good Luck keeping that one room for all your stuff. Women are like Pakleds when it comes to encroachment of territory.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

User avatar
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Posts: 5925
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: In a land whose boundaries are that of imagination

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by el gato » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:51 pm

Moongrim wrote:
nova1972x wrote:Agreed!

My girlfriend and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, so I have limited room right now. They are at least on display, even if they are in boxes, though.

We are saving up for a house, and when we get in one, I want to display all my Enterprises in all their glory. This of course means we need at least a 3 bedroom: one for the two of us, one as a sewing room for my girlfriend, and one for all my stuff!
Good Luck keeping that one room for all your stuff. Women are like Pakleds when it comes to encroachment of territory.
Do what I do: Keep your room in such a mess they won't want to invade your space :P

Nice collection nova1972x. I have the non-damaged NX, the TOS, the Refit and the yes-it-counts JJ version (all in their non-fun entrapment). I missed the Excelsiors and the E-D. Now they're a wee too expensive.
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

User avatar
nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:37 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Re: Diamond Select collections (w\pics)

Post by nova1972x » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:44 am

el gato wrote:
Moongrim wrote:
nova1972x wrote:Agreed!

My girlfriend and I live in a 1 bedroom apartment, so I have limited room right now. They are at least on display, even if they are in boxes, though.

We are saving up for a house, and when we get in one, I want to display all my Enterprises in all their glory. This of course means we need at least a 3 bedroom: one for the two of us, one as a sewing room for my girlfriend, and one for all my stuff!
Good Luck keeping that one room for all your stuff. Women are like Pakleds when it comes to encroachment of territory.
Do what I do: Keep your room in such a mess they won't want to invade your space :P

Nice collection nova1972x. I have the non-damaged NX, the TOS, the Refit and the yes-it-counts JJ version (all in their non-fun entrapment). I missed the Excelsiors and the E-D. Now they're a wee too expensive.
Thank you very much! I dropped some coin for some of them all, though. I have very few vices, but Star Trek ship collecting is one!

Abramsprise was only $35 at the time on amazon, so I couldn't NOT get it, even though I think it is the ugliest Enterprise. I came of age during the TOS Movie era and TNG\DS9\VOY era. To me, THAT is Star Trek. But I digress, I don't want to turn this into a JJ bashing session. The JJ Verse actually has some really nice ships otherwise.

For the NX-01's, I picked them up for $80 each (or ouch?), on ebay. Then, not a year later, Diamond Select announces they are re-releasing them. :shock:

I picked up the Enterprsie D's before they got stupid expensive on amazon, but $65 isn't exactly cheap, either. Rest of them I picked up in the $40-50 range, also on amazon.

Post Reply

Return to “Action figures and Toy Ships”