LordMudd is here now.

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Re: LordMudd is here now.

Post by LordMudd »

Custom Andorian playset I designed and printed out last night and assembled this morning. I used images from Enterprise for reference. They had the blue and white neon light bar around the room in a lot of shots. I am not sure it translated as well as I had hoped.

CCC.
The expediency of acquired knowledge is preponderant upon determining a justifiable conclusion, unattainable at this time.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by LordMudd »

I was on Orion Prime and decided to take a walk when I noticed this lovely little thing and decided to bring her home.
I used the Andorian references from Enterprise depicting Andorians in a lot of blues, grays, and white for her color scheme. After painting her skin and hair I decided she was too bright and used gray on her outfit to tone her down.

CCC.
The expediency of acquired knowledge is preponderant upon determining a justifiable conclusion, unattainable at this time.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by LordMudd »

"I'm home."

CCC.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by LordMudd »

I have been wanting a Cheronite female for a while but could not find the right parts until now.

CCC.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Xen »

holy shizzle! that last figure looks amazing!! they all do, but the last one is just great.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by LordMudd »

The stalks are wire so they bend.

CCC.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by LordMudd »

Xen wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:48 pm holy shizzle! that last figure looks amazing!! they all do, but the last one is just great.
Thanks. I am not done with her. I want more skin to emphasize her race. I have already changed the legs. I really want a "window" in the middle to show the line between the sides more, but not sure how or where to put it yet.

CCC.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by LordMudd »

Updated photo of new Andorian female figure with original custom figures of Bele and Lokai from over 25 years ago.

CCC.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Xen »

very nice. all you need now is a background of some sort.
LordMudd
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by LordMudd »

As requested. The above shots were taken at my work station which is too small for a proper background. I normally use 2 small pieces of cardboard for these quick shots. This is a playset I created using various designs found on Google and modified in paint. Shown are several of my 3.75" Trek customs, both old and new.

CCC.

Return to “General Trek”