Missing Persons Thread

Forum rules, site updates and general news.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Missing Persons Thread

Post by Xen » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:13 pm

as the title states i'm looking for a guy called marc noonan. he [along with a couple of other 3d artists] was working on a project and went dark about 2 months ago. he was working on some things for me and has some files that i send to him.

i would be interested hearing from anyone that has had work done through marc to see where things stand [e.g. was the worked completed? when was he last in contact with you? anything to report about his rl and what's going on?].

if you're on facebook, do me a kindness. let me know if he's around on there and pass on this message.

many thanks in advance.

p.s. you can also use this thread as a way of a shout out to whoever you're trying to contact.

slawton
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: Missing Persons Thread

Post by slawton » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:56 pm

I haven't seen/heard anything from Marc in a few months. He is usually quite responsive. He's done work for me in the past, mostly stuff he's already made on his own or variants, although I did give him some 3D designs that he cleaned up/made printable in 1/2500. I'd believe he'd have every intention of doing right for you. I hope he is doing well. RL, health and/or finances might be affecting his activity.
I'm a modeler, not a doctor...

Introduction
Galleries: Member, Comparison, Fleet, Action, Manufacturer

andyh
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by andyh » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:09 pm

Trying to contact a modeller from Upwey, in Victoria (Australia). He is selling some 1/2500 Star Trek models on Ebay at the moment but Ebay won't let you share contact info through their message system.

P.S- I'm not trying to contact the model seller to circumvent Ebay, I was just trying to find Star Trek modelling fans here in Australia (we are a very spread out bunch over here).

If you are the seller and are on this message board- say hello ;)

Andy.

nova1972x
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by nova1972x » Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Before I clicked on this thread, I expected....

OdysseySlipways
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by OdysseySlipways » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Xen, i have been looking for him for several weeks also, but i think i might know what has happened to him (better than the alternative)

i found his personal page and it looks like he was to have gone on tv's Shark Tank and it was from that point forward he seems to have gone dark, so it's very possible he got what he wanted and it up to his eyeballs in it, if so, i wish him the best of luck

Return to “Important”