AST must continue

The place for forum help, reporting bugs and other issues relating to AST.
Cubey Terra
Can-Do Captain (CW)
Can-Do Captain (CW)

AST must continue

Post by Cubey Terra »

When I started building Star Trek models, I had no support beyond AST. You guys gave me help and let me know that I wasn't alone in building Star Trek ships. For that, I thank you. Please consider donating to AST. We all love model building and we all love Trek. Please help keep All Scale Trek going. I just donated $50. What can you donate to support something we all love?
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Re: AST must continue

Post by Xen »

i appreciate the love cubey. maybe folks are tired of donating. tired of hearing me yap about it all the time. i was up front about not being able to do all this myself with my health problems.

would it surprise you to hear that you and another member were the only two donations since my pm blast to 800+ members a while ago?

that tells me something isn't right. maybe i'm not the person for the job. i have tried hard though with getting the reviews set up and a contest going.
Cubey Terra
Can-Do Captain (CW)
Can-Do Captain (CW)

Post by Cubey Terra »

No, that's not it. People never like spending money. AST is great because great model builders are here. As long as you give people a space to show off their stuff, AST will continue to be awesome.
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Post by Xen »

be sure to bottle that enthusiasm and have the rest of the community take a sip. ;)
andyh
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by andyh »

I have been meaning to donate but every week, after bills, my bank account says $0. As soon as I’m back on my feet financially, I’ll press that ‘donate’ button ;)

Andy

Return to “Help & Contact”