Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

The place for new forum requests, suggestions, bug reports and other issues relating to AST.
User avatar
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 am

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Xen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:54 pm

problems like yours, where you provide enough detail, i can replicate and see for myself.

the screenshots are more for when things look out of place visually, or if a member doesn't give me enough direction.

since i already have a dev investigating things i might as well get rid of as many problems as possible. i personally hate windows, but for many it is still the number one browser. when firefox did the same for me as i.e. that made the alarm bells ring a little louder.

User avatar
Greyryder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain
Posts: 578
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:06 am
Contact:

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Greyryder » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 am

Seems to be keeping me logged in, now. :rockbanana:

User avatar
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3557
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm
Location: Dearborn, Mi -- at my desk.
Contact:

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Tesral » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:34 am

Well it logged me out. So always being on is not the solution.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

User avatar
TrekMD
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain
Posts: 876
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: Coral Gables, FL
Contact:

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by TrekMD » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:58 am

Greyryder wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:20 am
Seems to be keeping me logged in, now. :rockbanana:
Same here. :)
Medicus ad astra, non laedant...
Image

User avatar
Griffworks
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain
Posts: 853
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 am
Location: Boundaries of Imagination

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Griffworks » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:50 am

Me three! :D

And thank you.
“And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

My Flickr Albums

User avatar
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me
Posts: 1540
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:19 am

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Xen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 am

that is good to hear. however, please expect further 'bumps' as things are put right. in other words, it might stop working again, and then when certain things are fixed, work once more.

User avatar
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3557
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm
Location: Dearborn, Mi -- at my desk.
Contact:

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Tesral » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am

Xen wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 am
that is good to hear. however, please expect further 'bumps' as things are put right. in other words, it might stop working again, and then when certain things are fixed, work once more.
I'll be away from the switch for a while (Antiques Road Show.) We'll see if I stay logged in.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

User avatar
Kremin
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander
Posts: 432
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:26 am
Location: North East England

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Kremin » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:36 pm

Tesral wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am
Xen wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 am
that is good to hear. however, please expect further 'bumps' as things are put right. in other words, it might stop working again, and then when certain things are fixed, work once more.
I'll be away from the switch for a while (Antiques Road Show.) We'll see if I stay logged in.
The TV program or old people going for a drive?

User avatar
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 3557
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm
Location: Dearborn, Mi -- at my desk.
Contact:

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by Tesral » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:15 pm

Kremin wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:36 pm
Tesral wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:51 am
Xen wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 am
that is good to hear. however, please expect further 'bumps' as things are put right. in other words, it might stop working again, and then when certain things are fixed, work once more.
I'll be away from the switch for a while (Antiques Road Show.) We'll see if I stay logged in.
The TV program or old people going for a drive?
TV show. We had a few items.

Well still logged in.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

User avatar
MEATLOAFr
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Posts: 2139
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Southern Texas - Corpus Area

Re: Report upgrade problems (12 June 2018) here

Post by MEATLOAFr » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 am

Anyone else get a 508 error message when trying to use the site today?

I have gotten it several times today, along with slow performance of the site.
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
E-Mail direct to my [USERNAME] @ GMAIL account for Decals & Vinyl services

Post Reply

Return to “Support & Feedback”