discovery models comming from round2

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
Tesral
Administrator
Administrator

Re: discovery models comming from round2

Post by Tesral » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:42 am

If you go by the sizes that Round 2 was indicating on its posters, yes. You are dealing with a Enterprise no bloody A,B,C, or D the size of the E-D.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

trekmodelermichelle26
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by trekmodelermichelle26 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:08 pm

Tesral wrote:If you go by the sizes that Round 2 was indicating on its posters, yes. You are dealing with a Enterprise no bloody A,B,C, or D the size of the E-D.
the 1/1000th scale dsc 1701 is 5 inches longer then a 1/1000th excelsior or 1701-b or 5 inches longer then the 1/650 scale tos enterprise

Greyryder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Greyryder » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 am

Tesral wrote:If you go by the sizes that Round 2 was indicating on its posters, yes. You are dealing with a Enterprise no bloody A,B,C, or D the size of the E-D.
The length they list for the 1:2500 Discoprise is roughly the same as the current Cadet Series Ent B.

dJiPi
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by dJiPi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:38 pm

What should be the scale of the DSC Enterprise so that it matches the TOS Enterprise in terms of overall dimensions ?
If I ask this it is because I would like to check if there is an available 3D print model (or request it) or a Toy model in order to get an Ent. variant that will sit with the ones I already have (an ISS variant indeed). :)
Same goes for the Discovery, but the point being the saucer diameter so it could “replace” the Apollo (?) class.
As for the Shenzou, I got the Eaglemoss one for a future kitbashing as a thru deck carrier ...
dJiPi the froggy

Return to “General Trek”