JT Graphics

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

JT Graphics

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Just learned JT Graphics is closing up shop for a while
12-13-16 - News

Will make this short and (bitter) sweet.

As you are aware, our Busniness partner and caster Kip Hart past away in June. In early July we drove to Ohio and picked up all the molds, masters and casting equipment. In early August we were able to get things organized and started casting. In September, (my day job, PCS) started a negoation to merge with another company. We did that and in October started packing to move. All of the casting was being done at PCS's shop which we were now loosing. We found another location and in October moved everything there. Of course it all had to be set up again. In November we started doing some limited casting. Of course I can only cast in the early AM before work, after work and the weekends.

Molds need to be remade, stock needs to be produced and my new Day Job have been running me ragged. So......

As of Jan. 1st. JT-Graphics will be Semi Closing for about 3-4 months. It's our hope that during that time we will be able to get new molds made and cast/print up stock.

So just what is Semi-Closing mean? If you are looking for an item we carry, contact us. If we have it in stock, we will sell it. If we DON'T have it in stock it will not be for sale. There will be NO CUSTOM decals during this time.

We hope to be back up and running in the spring and be fully stocked, or at least stocked enough so you, the customer, doesn't have to wait long for an item.

Sorry for any incovience. It's not what we want to do, but we need to do. Thanks for your Patronage.

Let's hope they can be back up and running... DLM, JT Graphics, JBot, Tetryon & Delta Quadrant - 2016 was not nice to us trek modelers... lets hope 2017 is better to us
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Kremin
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: JT Graphics

Post by Kremin »

As hard as it may be I think Jeff has done the right thing rather than spend time struggling and falling behind (how many GK businesses have got into trouble that way) and how ever long it takes we'll still be here
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

Kremin wrote:As hard as it may be I think Jeff has done the right thing rather than spend time struggling and falling behind (how many GK businesses have got into trouble that way) and how ever long it takes we'll still be here
Still waiting for my order to be filled....months later.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Kremin
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by Kremin »

Moongrim wrote:
Kremin wrote:As hard as it may be I think Jeff has done the right thing rather than spend time struggling and falling behind (how many GK businesses have got into trouble that way) and how ever long it takes we'll still be here
What did you order?
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

Kremin wrote:
Moongrim wrote:
What did you order?
Custom decals. He did say he'd be trying to work on them over the holidays...
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

Return to “General Trek”