Studio (original) D7 Battle Cruiser

For all other scales including 1/72, 1/537, 1/650 and Studio.
Gidiot
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Studio (original) D7 Battle Cruiser

Post by Gidiot » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:30 am

http://imgur.com/a/Uge4H

enjoy the pics...

MSgtUSAFRet
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: Studio (original) D7 Battle Cruiser

Post by MSgtUSAFRet » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:31 pm

Uhm...WOW! Just...WOOOW!

That image dump is truly an excellent find and post! The level of detail on the model is astonishing. One other interesting observations is that the weathering is done in white rather than black! Fascinating! I'll be using these as reference whenever I start my D7 Battelcruiser!

Thanks for sharing!

Steve

Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)

Post by Moongrim » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:26 pm

I concur, that's some mighty fine details to keep in mind when working on a K'tinga.
And I noticed that on the Forecastle- what appears to be windows for an Officer's Lounge just above the neck/castle junction.

What with all of the oxidation, there must be a high degree of aluminum in the ship's hull.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

shiftdel
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by shiftdel » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:18 am

Thanks for Sharing. The good think about this link is that the photos are full color, SSM has some good references of the K'Tinga too, but they are all B&W. Even better is to see the repaint of it as the Kronos, from ST6, with all those subtle and big differences, but without the photoetched add ons.

Return to “Misc”