USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

WIP, finished kits and other 1/1000 discussion.
User avatar
MSgtUSAFRet
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander
Posts: 405
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:49 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Re: USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

Postby MSgtUSAFRet » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:09 pm

Very nice! Can't wait to see the decals on and finished!

Well done!

User avatar
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: In a land whose boundaries are that of imagination

Re: USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

Postby el gato » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 pm

Yes, great build! I should've jumped on getting a Gizmo 2500 Belknap when they ere available :( :cry:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

User avatar
Tesral
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Posts: 2917
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm
Location: Dearborn, Mi -- at my desk.
Contact:

Re: USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

Postby Tesral » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:49 pm

el gato wrote:Yes, great build! I should've jumped on getting a Gizmo 2500 Belknap when they ere available :( :cry:


Does Crazy Eddie have one?
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

User avatar
mophius
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain
Posts: 727
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:04 am

Re: USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

Postby mophius » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Yes, and he does the dreadnought version if it too. Ascension class is it? Both in 1/2500.

Sorry to bomb your thread Griff.

Back OT, great build. The deflector dish looks like it is shimmering.
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.

Imgur
Shapeways Shop

User avatar
Gidiot
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander
Posts: 315
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Re: USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

Postby Gidiot » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:01 am

Tesral wrote:
el gato wrote:Yes, great build! I should've jumped on getting a Gizmo 2500 Belknap when they ere available :( :cry:


Does Crazy Eddie have one?

yes he does!

User avatar
RogueWolf
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)
Posts: 2257
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:49 pm
Location: NL, Canada

Re: USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

Postby RogueWolf » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:38 am

That's some damn nice work there Griff! Keep the progress pics coming!!
Check out my NorthTrek Creations kits at:
http://www.mvmodels.biz/northtrek.asp
Valar Morghulis

User avatar
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Posts: 5444
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm
Location: In a land whose boundaries are that of imagination

Re: USS Raan, NCC-2519 - Belknap-class

Postby el gato » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:48 pm

Gidiot wrote:
Tesral wrote:
el gato wrote:Yes, great build! I should've jumped on getting a Gizmo 2500 Belknap when they ere available :( :cry:


Does Crazy Eddie have one?

yes he does!


Thank you both! I forgot that
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.


Return to “1/1000”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests