Ugh Models 1/2500 Phase 2

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
Scotchyn
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Ugh Models 1/2500 Phase 2

Post by Scotchyn »

Yep..made the announcement today plus a bunch of goodies in 1K as well

https://www.fpkclub.com/ugh-models/?page_id=204

Facebook announcement:

Ok Uggos, here's the stuff we're claying up this week. No idea on pricing or release date, but thought you guys might be interested in what's coming in the near future.

First up we have a 1/1000 shuttle/fighter pod for the Capella, or any other kit you want to scab it onto. We hope to have some fighters to go in it, but nothing yet. Gotta get on that I guess.... ;-P

Next up is the 1/1000 Oberth/Capella/whatever Tanker pack. This will fit onto the Oberth and Jester arms with no modifications except for maybe some filling, and on the Capella using the included arms. Includes a curved tanker mount, arms for mounting it to the Capella, three end caps, and three tanks in progressively bigger sizes that all fit into each other to make one big tank, one short, one long, or however you wanna mix them up.

From the guts of our new Form 2 printer comes the Starfleet Museum Romulan Capsize in 1/1000. I dropped the master while sanding it so had to repair the cannon, but it's all good. I fixed it! That's why one of them is blue. ANYWAY, this thing is totally badass. Bigger than our Cracker kit, and has lots more surface detail. This one is supposed to be the ship that the Rommies used right before the classic BoP seen in TOS.

We'll also be putting out another figure kit, the 1/1000 USS Remora and USS Osprey, a 1/1000 Tholian BC, a 1/2500 Phase 2, 1/1000 USS Barton as another starship in our FPK Member Tribute Series, some 1/350 and 1/1000 shuttles in the pipe that Mr. Hanlon will love, and lots more. BUT, gotta clay it all up, pour molds, etc, before you can partake AND move the whole shop while doing it! Stay tuned, gang, this next 2 months is going to either kill us or make us more powerful than ever! LOL! Stay groovy, Uggos!
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: Ugh Models 1/2500 Phase 2

Post by el gato »

I read that post and missed the 2500 Phase II E announcement. How did that happen? Once again, my powerful reading skills are at work
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Post by mophius »

Big news. Look forward to seeing more on this.
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.
trekriffic
Admiral of the Fleet
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by trekriffic »

Aw man... a 1/1000 Daedalus! :drool:
"You broke your little ships."

My albums on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/29607470@N08/sets/
Alternate Paradigms
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Post by Alternate Paradigms »

<<quietly shelves plans to do a Phase II Enterprise>>
Scotchyn
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by Scotchyn »

mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Post by mophius »

:angelbanana: :dancingbanana: :dreadsbanana: :blondebanana: :ninjabanana: :tuxbanana: :guitarbanana: :rockbanana:
andyh
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by andyh »

I almost bought one, but at the last minute, went with the 1/1000 scale one. I'll put this on my "down the track" list.

Andy
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

This fool and his money...
mophius wrote::angelbanana: :dancingbanana: :dreadsbanana: :blondebanana: :ninjabanana: :tuxbanana: :guitarbanana: :rockbanana:
Hey, wait, that's my thing! :P
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Post by mophius »

el gato wrote:
Scotchyn wrote:
mophius wrote::angelbanana: :dancingbanana: :dreadsbanana: :blondebanana: :ninjabanana: :tuxbanana: :guitarbanana: :rockbanana:
Hey, wait, that's my thing! :P
I couldn't help myself

Return to “1/2500”