Gallery Rules

Anything Trek. Any Scale (specify).
Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Gallery Rules

Post by Xen »

CREATING YOUR GALLERY/POSTING

1) Pick the Best of the Best of what YOU have!
2) Create a "Gallery" thread (it's just a normal thread being used as your gallery).
3) Post additional "teaser" beauty shots (NON-SFX preferable) in your Gallery Thread.
4) Create up to FOUR (or Five if you're a Manufacturer) Galleries in total!

E.G.

MEMBER GALLERY
XEN'S FANTASTIC GALLERY

TOPIC: (E.G. 1/1000 MODIFIED KLINGON BIRD OF PREY)
SUBJECT: GID: XENG1S1P1. 1/1000. MODIFIED THE GUNS! ;)
POST/PIC #1 ~~~~~~~ P~~~I~~~C~~~~~~~

TOPIC: (E.G. 1/2500 ENTERPRISE-E)
SUBJECT: GID: XENG1S2P2. (E.G. 1/2500 ENTERPRISE-E)
POST/PIC #1 ~~~~~~~ P~~~I~~~C~~~~~~~

The GID (Gallery ID) is a idea that will hopefully allow you to make a note of that exact pic. In case you wish to comment on it, now you can either LINK THE ACTUAL POST (see blue), find the GID in search (red), or both.

In this case the "GallerIDentification: would mean XEN (username) G1 (gallery 1) S1 (subject 1) P1 (post 1)".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXTRA'S:

5) ONE "Gallery Thread" Per Member!
6) ONE Post, Per Image/Ship, within YOUR Gallery Thread!
7) Post your own stuff in YOUR Gallery Thread!
8) NO chat within OTHER Gallery Threads, with the notable exception of the Chat area!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The idea of this is for it to be an area to just scroll and look at cool pics, with to chat to break up the momentum.

If you have a question or want to talk, you can post it in the FAQ / Help! thread within each Gallery. Alternatively, you may post it in the Chat section.

ANY "ROGUE" POSTS (I.E. IGNORING THE RULES) FOUND WITHIN THE GALLERIES WILL BE DELETED.

Return to “General Member Galleries”