In case you missed them the first time around, the TOS-era kits are coming back at you, from MVM!

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
Jason Abbadon
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: In case you missed them the first time around, the TOS-era kits are coming back at you, from MVM!

Postby Jason Abbadon » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Del wrote:
Jason Abbadon wrote:Did you get Ravenstar's K'Tinga master too?

That would be an affirmative. I started decals a couple of years ago then got sidetracked by other stuff. I swear that models and squirrels must have some sort of cosmic connection.

Well damn- if you've got the command pod/neck and nacelles, you can easily have parts mastered for the D-10!
Maybe pay someone here to scale an existing D-10 hull to 1400 and make a mold for traditional casting...

But I'm sure you've already thought of all this.

I just wanted that crazy Klingon battleship. I totally missed out on all the amazing FASA designs in 1:2500 from a few years ago!

I want an Andor, Thufir and Northampton too: I love the Andorian "nacelles together" designs!

trek3159
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Re: In case you missed them the first time around, the TOS-era kits are coming back at you, from MVM!

Postby trek3159 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:55 pm

Jason, They are available from Shapeways by Crazy Eddie's Sci-fi Emporium...I would do a link, but don't know how :roll: Anywho, he has a lot of the FASA designs in the sacred scale, Feddie, klingon, and other races.

NoKhando
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Postby NoKhando » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Jason Abbadon wrote:I just wanted that crazy Klingon battleship. I totally missed out on all the amazing FASA designs in 1:2500 from a few years ago!

Starship Modeler has a few 1/2500 D10's left .

https://starshipmodeler.biz/shop/index. ... rship.html

mophius
Crafty Captain
Crafty Captain

Postby mophius » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:59 pm

There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.

Imgur
Shapeways Shop

trek3159
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby trek3159 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:13 am

Thanks, mophius!

Return to “1/2500”