New 2500 from Ugh Models

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: New 2500 from Ugh Models

Postby el gato » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:15 am

Hossfly72 wrote:After my experience with the Phase II, I look forward to every post from UGh.
And the Larson will be joining the micro-fleet on the shelf asap!

Erin, one of the people behind UGH!, was Delta Quadrant's caster. If you have any of the old DQ kits, you've been more exposed to UGH! kits than you realize. In addition to the Phase II, I also have the 2500 Tholian battlecruiser and the Tholian webspinners. They're 1000, but I'm calling them 2500 because reasons. Anyway, they're great.
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Hossfly72
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Postby Hossfly72 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:19 am

No DQ kits here. Been building models since 1975, but just recently got exposed to garage kits, aftermarket resin, and the whole "extended" world of model building. For years I thought the only paint came in little square bottles with labels that said, "Testers" and all model kits were made by Revell and Monogram. I feel like a blind man that suddenly got his sight back and I have a LOT of catching up to do.
i don't know. I'm making it up as I go.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:14 am

No DQ models? Aw man, you missed some sweet kits. Luckily, they're not completely gone. Combined, Design Anomaly and UGH! have most of the masters. I think FedMod has the remainder. Eventually they'll see the light of day again.
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Griffworks
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Postby Griffworks » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:38 am

el gato wrote:I saw the announcement for the add-on parts for 1000. They're going to come out with 2500 add-ons too?

Yessir, they sure are! I should've taken pics of all the parts, not just the Ivarix. Lots of great kitbashing goodness in the way for The Holy Scale, too, not just The Other Holy Scale!

Scotchyn
3/4 Highlander, 1/4 Tamale

Postby Scotchyn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Griffworks wrote:
el gato wrote:I saw the announcement for the add-on parts for 1000. They're going to come out with 2500 add-ons too?

Yessir, they sure are! I should've taken pics of all the parts, not just the Ivarix. Lots of great kitbashing goodness in the way for The Holy Scale, too, not just The Other Holy Scale!

Thats awesome news!

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Griffworks wrote:

:shock: :o :jawdrop:

Aw, man, that *is* awesome news. I've lost my ability to even

Scotchyn

Postby Scotchyn » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:11 pm

So what kind of kit bashing material we talkin bout here?

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:25 pm

If we go by the 1000 scale stuff, alternate necks and nacelles. I'm holding off on my kitbashing until I see what's coming out

Return to “1/2500”