Constitution MkIII & Variants - Alternate Paradigms debut kits

The place for all things related to the "sacred scale".
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Re: Constitution MkIII & Variants - Alternate Paradigms debut kits

Postby Del » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:31 pm

Getting ready to prime and paint these. Nacelles are just pushed on for now, as I always like to work on those separately. They'll be removed for painting. And the sensor pod with mount for the Kaydee on the rear left is not installed yet because it would be too difficult to work with, so that will be added in the final steps. At least this provides a better idea of how the kits will look when assembled.

Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Producing kits previously sold thru Ravenstar, Novahobbies, Fantastic Plastic, NorthTrek Creations, and more!

mophius
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby mophius » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:41 pm

Del wrote:Getting ready to prime and paint these. Nacelles are just pushed on for now, as I always like to work on those separately. They'll be removed for painting. And the sensor pod with mount for the Kaydee on the rear left is not installed yet because it would be too difficult to work with, so that will be added in the final steps. At least this provides a better idea of how the kits will look when assembled.

They look killer. :mrgreen:
There is no dark side of the moon really, matter of fact its all dark.

Imgur

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Del wrote:Getting ready to prime and paint these. Nacelles are just pushed on for now, as I always like to work on those separately. They'll be removed for painting. And the sensor pod with mount for the Kaydee on the rear left is not installed yet because it would be too difficult to work with, so that will be added in the final steps. At least this provides a better idea of how the kits will look when assembled.

:dancingbanana: :angelbanana: :dreadsbanana: :blondebanana: :ninjabanana: :ropebanana: :tuxbanana: :guitarbanana: :linedancebanana:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Scotchyn
3/4 Highlander, 1/4 Tamale
3/4 Highlander, 1/4 Tamale

Postby Scotchyn » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:03 am

:beast:

Alternate Paradigms
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Postby Alternate Paradigms » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:18 am

Man! Those look hawt! Not hot, hawt!
"Okay, if you're going to question the importance of an actor's signature on a plastic helmet from a movie based on a comic book, then all of our lives have have no meaning"

My Shapeways store: www.shapeways.com/shops/alternate-paradigms

mophius
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby mophius » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Any news on these Del? I am eager to see what these look like in a finished state.
I am sure I can here feet tapping near here somewhere.
:vulcan2:

Imgur

Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Postby Del » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:10 pm

mophius wrote:Any news on these Del? I am eager to see what these look like in a finished state.

Slight hold up due to personal family problems. Nothing really bad, just time consuming. I already notified Alternate Paradigms of the delay, and he graciously understands.

Part of the problem was that some of the decals didn't fit when I tried to apply them. That required me to go back and rework them. I've finished the corrections and printed the new sheet, and can now get back to work on applying decals. Hope to have something this weekend. Sorry for all the hype, and then ........................... nothing. ;)
Producing kits previously sold thru Ravenstar, Novahobbies, Fantastic Plastic, NorthTrek Creations, and more!

mophius
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby mophius » Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Del wrote:
mophius wrote:Any news on these Del? I am eager to see what these look like in a finished state.

Slight hold up due to personal family problems. Nothing really bad, just time consuming. I already notified Alternate Paradigms of the delay, and he graciously understands.

Part of the problem was that some of the decals didn't fit when I tried to apply them. That required me to go back and rework them. I've finished the corrections and printed the new sheet, and can now get back to work on applying decals. Hope to have something this weekend. Sorry for all the hype, and then ........................... nothing. ;)

RL happens to all of us. Sorry if it seemed pushy.
Hope all is back to some semblance of nomality for you soon and that you and yours are well.

Imgur

Alternate Paradigms
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Postby Alternate Paradigms » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:25 am

I'm just as anxious as anyone else for these to come out, but as Del said he needed to take care of some stuff. Hey, things happen. It's all good on his end now, for which I'm happy. They will be available soon. In Del we trust
"Okay, if you're going to question the importance of an actor's signature on a plastic helmet from a movie based on a comic book, then all of our lives have have no meaning"

My Shapeways store: www.shapeways.com/shops/alternate-paradigms

Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Postby Del » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:03 am

Sincere apologies to Alternate Paradigms and everyone else. Personal life took me away from work on these kits for longer than I though it would. Looking to get back on them and finally finish them off.

Return to “1/2500”