Starcraft Models new releases and Holiday Sale

WiP, finished models and general 1/1400 chit chat.
Starcraft Models
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Starcraft Models new releases and Holiday Sale

Postby Starcraft Models » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

I hope you you had a great thanksgiving, and survived black Friday.

I would like to share with you my latest creations;
A 1400 scale NX-2000.The first Excelsior Class ship and appeared in the Movie Star Trek III.
Retailing for $65, the decal sheet contains 3 names; USS Excelsior, Hood and Repulse

Wallpaper Decals for the USS Excelsior, NX decals included. These decals fill over two pages. Retail for $30.

Wallpaper Decals for the Enterprise B, Contains Extra decals just for the B. Retail for $30.

Also I have permission to finish the Axanar Fleet, I just had the Vulcan Defense Perimeter Ship, the Magellan and the Hermes grown. All these ships are in 1000 scale and are designed for lighting. They retail for $75- $85.
The Vulcan ship is being cleaned and detail right now and will be available by New Years! I am now accepting pre-orders at a discounted rate.

If you are new to my mailing list and would like would like my Starcraft or Axanar catalog, just e-mail stp1701@att.net.
We are also having our 15% off Starcraft Holiday Sale

Thank You,

MSgtUSAFRet
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: Starcraft Models new releases and Holiday Sale

Postby MSgtUSAFRet » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Starcraft Models,

While I would like to see your catalog and will send an email as requested, I would like to know if you are still making the USS Ares Model Kit from Star Trek Axanar for sale?

I understand the whole issue with Paramount/CBS and Axanar, but I do like the design of the ship and think it would make a fine addition to my fleet.

Let me know, if you can, whether or not you have this one for sale.

Thanks.

Griffworks
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Postby Griffworks » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:36 pm

I'm not Dennis, tho can tell you with 100% confidence that he is indeed still producing the Ares kit. It's a part of the Axanar Fleet that Dennis is expanding on.
“And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.“

trekriffic
Can-Do Captain (CW)
Can-Do Captain (CW)

Postby trekriffic » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Dennis sent me the Axanar Catalog awhile back. The Ares is listed at $85.00. Looks to be a nice kit. Made to be lit. Hollow with clear parts. I'd send you the catalog Steve but the site won't let me attach pdf files. If you PM me your email I can try emailing it to you.

Steve
"You broke your little ships."

My albums on flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/29607470@N08/sets/

Return to “1/1400”