WF 2016

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: WF 2016

Post by el gato »

Thanks. I'm totally bummed about it. I even set aside the vacation time earlier this year :( Problem is that I took a side gig teaching this year and that's cut into my free time severely. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it tremendously and I have a great set of students. The only thing that's bad about it is that it does take a lot of my non-day time job time
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

Cydonia and I are doing the "two years on, one year off" schedule, more for my convenience than his.

2016 - yes
2017 - yes
2018 - no - eldest daughter graduates from high school, and 20-year wedding anniversary
2019 - yes
2020 - yes
2021 - no - youngest daughter graduates from high school
2022 - yes
2023 - no, which is a safe bet, as it's my 25th anniversary, and I want to take my wife to Hawaii
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

I'd give Trump's hair piece to go
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Post by Lonewolf »

Well, it's now May 30th. Ken (Cydonia) arrives late afternoon on June 1st and we'll be heading south on June 2nd.

Anybody else coming this year, aside from those who have already responded?
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!

Return to “Wonderfest 2016”