And the winner is...

If you're brand spanking new or fall in the "basic/beginner" skill level, this is for you. This contest is closed.
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: And the winner is...

Post by Moongrim »

Congrats all dudes! :vulcan:
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Post by Del »

Congratulations to everyone, and now it's time to award the prizes. Here's a recap of your choices -

1st Place - Cyclone Carrier -or- Cyclone Refit

2nd Place - DragoHawk - or- DragoHawk TOS

3rd Place - Fon Tu'Dor -or- Fon Tu'Dor Refit

If you already have or don't like the model on your prize level, you may choose one below, but this only works for 1st or 2nd Place. So, 1st Place may choose one kit from all 6 listed, 2nd Place may choose from DragoHawks or Fon Tu'Dors, while 3rd place may only choose from the Fon Tu'Dors. This has no affect on other prize winners, and could potentially mean that all 3 winners could choose the exact same model kit - this is okay with me as I have plenty in stock.

Cubey Terra, Ulvdemon, and Cannon Fodder, please contact me via PM with your choice and address where you would like the kit mailed. Do not list your personal information here in this thread. If you need to look over the choices, here's a link to my TREK page.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Retail sales of kits from Design Anomaly, Kessel Run Kits, NorthTrek Creations, Alternate Paradigms, and more!
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by el gato »

:party: WOOT! Congratulations Cubey Terra, Ulvdemon, and Cannon Fodder! And great job to the other model contest entries. This was fun for me as a spectator, I hope it was just as fun for you. :rockout:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
asmcelhinney
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by asmcelhinney »

Those are some great prizes! Good on you Del for sponsoring the contest!
"No matter where you go, there you are."

My fledgling YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PapanurgleForums
ulvdemon
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by ulvdemon »

is it bad that I already have plans for the prize? Thinking it would look great with my DS9 that I have in my stash. :)
Current Build: Revell/Monogram 1/48 F-14D

On Hold: 1/48 Revell Mig-21PFM
Completed: 1/420 USS Defiant
Completed: AMT 1/650(?) USS Enterprise
Completed: 1/72 Bandai VF-1J
Completed: Linbergh's USS Gato
Steam235
Captain USS December
Captain USS December

Post by Steam235 »

Congratulations to the winners. The ships chosen were great builds. I loved being able to watch everyone make such great projects.
cannon fodder
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by cannon fodder »

I just got the model in the mail and man o man am I really impressed. This is my first kit from you and I don't plan it to be the last. I hope to have more in the future. The finish on the model is amazing. I can't believe the level of detail that you achieved on the Fon Tudor for it's scale. I was really impressed with the cards you printed with third place, my name and the kit I built. I can't say enough about how impressed I am. I am gonna copy and paste this in the contest section so folks can see my comments.

Thanks again and I'll be sure to post pics of my build of it so you can see how it turns out.
ironman150
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by ironman150 »

A belated congratz to all! I went out and bought a NX refit kit just becuase of this contest. Now look at what you've done! ;) I've been looking around at parts for the next time. Really great stuff and really inspiring!

Return to “2014 AST Newbie Model and Miniature Contest (Closed)”