Fallout Hobbies Custom Decals Kickstarter is live

Discuss all non Star Trek related topics here.
The Eye of Error
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Re: Fallout Hobbies Custom Decals Kickstarter is live

Postby The Eye of Error » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:54 am

Hi, yes you could fill the sheet up with this types of stripes. I would be able to measure them too for various saucers.

If I did the circles in halves, I'm estimating about 8 full sets could fit on a sheet.

I would be able to underprint the stripes in white like the old AMT decals would be. So the red is vivid.

Yes postage is part of the pledge.

Thanks for your interest.

Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)

Postby Moongrim » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Looks like your kickstarter was quite the success! Congrats.

I'm in no hurries for my decals. So go ahead and take care of others first.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:59 am

Hey congrats on your campaign! I didn't get a chance to pledge but I'm sure you'll be taking enough of my money in the near future :)
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Moongrim

Postby Moongrim » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:40 pm

As always I'm just looking for Starfleet Pennant with names, and perchance some aztecks.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

MEATLOAFr
Rampaging Rear Admiral (LH)

Postby MEATLOAFr » Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:37 pm

I know - necro post revival

But I'm curious if everyone has gotten their orders? and or if new ones can be placed?
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:53 am

MEATLOAFr wrote:I know - necro post revival

OK, this is hilarious :lol:

MEATLOAFr wrote:But I'm curious if everyone has gotten their orders? and or if new ones can be placed?

I needed decals with a white printing undercoat. Two weeks ago I contacted Fallout and received a prompt reply with instructions on how to submit my decals. I sent them in but haven't heard back one way or the other on whether they can be printed. I take it you haven't had success?
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

MEATLOAFr

Postby MEATLOAFr » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 pm

el gato wrote:
OK, this is hilarious :lol:

I try to keep some humor

el gato wrote:
MEATLOAFr wrote:But I'm curious if everyone has gotten their orders? and or if new ones can be placed?

I needed decals with a white printing undercoat. Two weeks ago I contacted Fallout and received a prompt reply with instructions on how to submit my decals. I sent them in but haven't heard back one way or the other on whether they can be printed. I take it you haven't had success?

I haven't contacted him, but I do have an ALPs - but for the life of me I can't get the damn thing to get the white to adhere

I've sanded the decal paper, put the 'ink' and paper into bags with desiccates - but still can't get it to stick to the paper
all the other colors stick just fine - just the white won't
I did fine when I first got it, just not recently

95% chance of selling the damn thing if it can't do what I want it to do next time I try - 5% chance it gets tossed into the trash (after getting tossed out the window)
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available

Moongrim

Postby Moongrim » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:13 pm

Which reminds me, I'm still awaiting the arrival of my Order from Fallout Hobbies.
- J.L.Picard.

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:25 am

Hmmm.... anyone else get their order? I haven't paid for mine, so it's not a financial concern. I'm now wondering about turnaround time

Moongrim

Postby Moongrim » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:00 pm

el gato wrote:Hmmm.... anyone else get their order? I haven't paid for mine, so it's not a financial concern. I'm now wondering about turnaround time

Unfortunately I did donate $$ towards his venture...
- J.L.Picard.

Return to “Off Topic”