Page 1 of 1

Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:32 pm
by NCC1966
Hey all!

I am in hope that one of you fellows that owns this kit could make me this big favor of scan the decals and send me a file copy...

I picked recently the model from a local mate that had his house flooded and the box, instructions and decals were gone. I managed to get a copy of the instructions and I really don't care about the box, but the decals are a MUST!

Thanks in advance!

:)

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:40 pm
by MEATLOAFr
I have scans of both versions

Image

the others I have PDF files for

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:58 pm
by NCC1966
Hey MEATLOAFr, thanks for that!

This sheet may work although it seems to be a little poor. I have the impression to have seen a different one somewhere with a lot more stuff. Is this "other" one you are referring to?

PS: How is baby coming along? Already delivered?

:)

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:04 am
by MEATLOAFr
NCC1966 wrote:Hey MEATLOAFr, thanks for that!

This sheet may work although it seems to be a little poor. I have the impression to have seen a different one somewhere with a lot more stuff. Is this "other" one you are referring to?

PS: How is baby coming along? Already delivered?

:)


yes there's another sheet from the "special edition" re-release that they did, with the open shuttlebay and extra decals for lifepod covers


Baby is good, got her home last Saturday - still no time to relax as there has been to much family around to "fully relax" and the broken ankle on the wife is stressful enough on its own

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:54 pm
by el gato
NCC1966 wrote:This sheet may work although it seems to be a little poor. I have the impression to have seen a different one somewhere with a lot more stuff. Is this "other" one you are referring to?


PM me your email address and I'll send you my scan

MEATLOAFr wrote:l no time to relax as there has been to much family around to "fully relax" and the broken ankle on the wife is stressful enough on its own


Congrats MEATLOAFr!

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:15 pm
by MEATLOAFr
el gato wrote:
Congrats MEATLOAFr!


Thanks, these 1:1 scale humans take forever to build & assemble properly - I only hope the two I have now come together well enough that I can put my focus back to models :lol:

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:32 pm
by el gato
MEATLOAFr wrote:Thanks, these 1:1 scale humans take forever to build & assemble properly


:lol: :lol: :lol: Tell me about it!

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:55 am
by NCC1966
el gato wrote:PM me your email address and I'll send you my scan

I PMed you!

:)

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 am
by el gato
Thanks! I'll try to send it tonight or by Saturday at the latest

Re: Wanted: USS Voyager 1/677 decal scan!

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:06 am
by NCC1966
el gato wrote:Thanks! I'll try to send it tonight or by Saturday at the latest

Thank you, absolutely no rush!

:)