WTB: 1/1000 Enterprise-E from Titan Models

Buy, Sell or Trade.
Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Re: WTB: 1/1000 Enterprise-E from Titan Models

Postby Del » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:28 am

Lonewolf wrote:There's always hope, but after a year . . . .

"There you go, more negative waves. Have a little faith, baby. Have a little faith." :lol:
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Producing kits previously sold thru Ravenstar, Novahobbies, Fantastic Plastic, NorthTrek Creations, and more!

Lonewolf
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby Lonewolf » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:24 am

Make sure you load the paint rounds in the tank. When we go into battle, we gotta paint beautiful pictures, man.
Check out the Sci-Fi Model Kit Directory - A searchable resource with kit reviews and information on how to find the kit you're looking for! Visit http://www.sfmkd.com today!

Tailgunner
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Postby Tailgunner » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:09 pm

Lonewolf wrote:It's coming up on a year since your first post. Based on that, and that you've been posting on two different websites (here and on SSM), I'm beginning to think that if the kit was, in fact, produced and somebody does actually have one, they're not willing to give it up.

There's always hope, but after a year . . . .

One sold on ebay just about a month ago. Irritating as i check ebay multiple times a day. What's worse is it sold as a buy it now for $700. I've been offering more than that for over a year. So, they pop up from time to time I've just been cursed. With two people offering to sell then disappearing or just refusing to respond to pm's afterwards or people selling on ebay for less than i am offering.

One of these days maybe I'll get lucky

The Eye of Error
Legendary LT Commander
Legendary LT Commander

Postby The Eye of Error » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:56 pm

Why don't you track REL (Richard E Long) down and buy it direct?

He's know to be a a bit shiest sometimes, but let him know you'll put a deposit down then pay the rest during proof of shipping. Do it through paypal so you can argue it if he scams you.

Del
Starship Engineer
Starship Engineer

Postby Del » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:04 pm

The Eye of Error wrote:Why don't you track REL (Richard E Long) down and buy it direct?

He's know to be a a bit shiest sometimes, but let him know you'll put a deposit down then pay the rest during proof of shipping. Do it through paypal so you can argue it if he scams you.

At the time he was employed by Titan and they were shut down, or at least that's what we're guessing. That's why the kit disappeared quickly with no real news. I don't think REL would risk the chance of selling one now regardless, even if you could get a hold of him somehow.
Last edited by Del on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Multi-Verse Models - http://www.mvmodels.biz or find me on Facebook
Producing kits previously sold thru Ravenstar, Novahobbies, Fantastic Plastic, NorthTrek Creations, and more!

Tailgunner
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Postby Tailgunner » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:32 pm

Del wrote:
The Eye of Error wrote:Why don't you track REL (Richard E Long) down and buy it direct?

At the time he was employed by Titan and they were shut down, or at least that's what we're guessing. That's why the kit disappeared quickly with no real news. I don't think REL wouldn't risk the chance of selling one now regardless, even if you could get a hold of him somehow.

Exactly.

zookman
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby zookman » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:21 pm

sell no but maybe give one away ... least on paper .. if anyone asks it was a gift .. just send payment with a money order ... doesnt have to say what its for ... dont think they can stop ya from makeing something and giving them away as gifts .. as long as no money exchanges hands then i dont see a way they can complain .. ive no idea lol probly some clause about that too lol ..... or just get it part by part .. if possible

Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral (CW)

Postby Moongrim » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:18 pm

Tailgunner wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:It's coming up on a year since your first post. Based on that, and that you've been posting on two different websites (here and on SSM), I'm beginning to think that if the kit was, in fact, produced and somebody does actually have one, they're not willing to give it up.

There's always hope, but after a year . . . .

One sold on ebay just about a month ago. Irritating as i check ebay multiple times a day. What's worse is it sold as a buy it now for $700. I've been offering more than that for over a year. So, they pop up from time to time I've just been cursed. With two people offering to sell then disappearing or just refusing to respond to pm's afterwards or people selling on ebay for less than i am offering.

One of these days maybe I'll get lucky

Well I understand the desire, there was a 1/350 Declaration Enterprise on eBay not too long ago I bid for, and got outbid at the last second. Fantastic Plastic one.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

Tailgunner
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Postby Tailgunner » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Resurrecting this thread again. I let this thread go because I had received some info that another GK company might produce a kit. It's been quite some time now and it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

So, here we go again.

Moongrim

Postby Moongrim » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:59 pm

I would imagine that if someone did in fact have this kit, that they could just about 'name their price'...
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.

Return to “Classifieds”