WTB: 1/1000 Enterprise-E from Titan Models

Buy, Sell or Trade.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Re: WTB: 1/1000 Enterprise-E from Titan Models

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Moongrim wrote:I would imagine that if someone did in fact have this kit, that they could just about 'name their price'...
and someone would gladly pay it :roll:
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

IF I had such a model, it has gone from Ultra-Rare to Unique. I'd be of the mind to sell it for a Thousand.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
Tailgunner
Lemme At Em Lieutenant
Lemme At Em Lieutenant

Post by Tailgunner »

Moongrim wrote:IF I had such a model, it has gone from Ultra-Rare to Unique. I'd be of the mind to sell it for a Thousand.
See, if it was me, I'd have to weigh the cost of keeping a model in my stash with the idea that I MIGHT build it one day (along with the necessary scratchbuilding and accurizing that comes along with it) and compare that to the opportunity to receive, say, $700 or so (I'm flexible) and pay off some expensive items, or maybe even pick up a DLM Nebula conversion I've been putting off before it's too late. ;)

But, that's just me. :D
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

Tailgunner wrote:
Moongrim wrote:IF I had such a model, it has gone from Ultra-Rare to Unique. I'd be of the mind to sell it for a Thousand.
See, if it was me, I'd have to weigh the cost of keeping a model in my stash with the idea that I MIGHT build it one day (along with the necessary scratchbuilding and accurizing that comes along with it) and compare that to the opportunity to receive, say, $700 or so (I'm flexible) and pay off some expensive items, or maybe even pick up a DLM Nebula conversion I've been putting off before it's too late. ;)

But, that's just me. :D
I see we're of like mind. One could weigh the option of having it continue to gather dust in the garage until such time as one has enough skills to do it justice, or to divest oneself of it and pay off some other bills instead.

How many Nebulas are there available, as opposed to a 1k E-E?

Knowing Murphy, one could spring for the cost and then next week the maker of the other 1K E-E announces he's in full production....at a fraction of the cost.
There are Times, Sir, when men of good Conscience cannot blindly follow orders. You acknowledge their sentience, but ignore their personal liberties and freedoms. Order a man to hand over his child to the state? Not while I"m captain.
- J.L.Picard.
MEATLOAFr
Velutinous Vice Admiral
Velutinous Vice Admiral

Post by MEATLOAFr »

Moongrim wrote: Knowing Murphy, one could spring for the cost and then next week the maker of the other 1K E-E announces he's in full production....at a fraction of the cost.
If the world ends tomorrow, it's ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
Custom Decals, and Vinyl Cutting services available
ABLE TO PRINT DECALS IN WHITE
NOW ABLE TO 3D PRINT SMALL SCALE MODELS (ANYCUBIC PHOTON & MONO X) have STL, will print!!
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

It is meant to be lighted up. And I do have the skill set for that at least. Patience painting and getting holes drilled properly, that's another matter.
- J.L.Picard.
neoprime
Candid Cadet
Candid Cadet

Post by neoprime »

Moongrim wrote:Knowing Murphy, one could spring for the cost and then next week the maker of the other 1K E-E announces he's in full production....at a fraction of the cost.
Is there another maker for a 1k E-E? I'm hoping someone will release another large scale model of the E-E
Moongrim
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Post by Moongrim »

neoprime wrote:
Moongrim wrote:Knowing Murphy, one could spring for the cost and then next week the maker of the other 1K E-E announces he's in full production....at a fraction of the cost.
Is there another maker for a 1k E-E? I'm hoping someone will release another large scale model of the E-E
Well there used to be one available online- but it appears to have disappeared. (and no I'm not referring to Titan Models).
- J.L.Picard.
Dr_Corsa
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Post by Dr_Corsa »

Hi!

Not a Titan Modells, but a 1/650 scale Ent E : https://www.ebay.com/itm/STAR-TREK-ENTER ... Sw-ZBZo2LO

It's not mine.

Greeting,
Michael
Genuine decals addicted
1/1400 scale modeller
SKO
Can-Do Captain
Can-Do Captain

Post by SKO »

Not sure if people are still looking for this but https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3357910301

Return to “Classifieds”