phpbb error 508

The place for new forum requests, suggestions, bug reports and other issues relating to AST.
feldon30
Lighting Fast Lieutenant JG
Lighting Fast Lieutenant JG

Re: phpbb error 508

Postby feldon30 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:13 pm

I love this site and have 15 years experience hosting websites. I know I am brand new and you don't know me from Adam, but if there is anything I can do, please let me know.

NCC1966
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby NCC1966 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:21 pm

Funny... for me it has been very stable. I have accessed AST at random times within the range 9 am-10 pm (around 3-4 times a day) either from my desktop PC as well from my Android phone and haven't had any issue. The only annoying thing is that once in a while and without any reason it kicks me off so I have to login again.
Thanks,

Yan.

DefiantClient
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby DefiantClient » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:14 pm

NCC1966 wrote:Funny... for me it has been very stable. I have accessed AST at random times within the range 9 am-10 pm (around 3-4 times a day) either from my desktop PC as well from my Android phone and haven't had any issue. The only annoying thing is that once in a while and without any reason it kicks me off so I have to login again.

I did a little test. If you're logged in on mobile, it will kick you off the desktop and you will need to sign in if you go to the desktop again. It works similarly if you sign in on the desktop, you will be kicked off your session on your mobile.

NCC1966
Crafty Commodore
Crafty Commodore

Postby NCC1966 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:22 pm

DefiantClient wrote:
NCC1966 wrote:Funny... for me it has been very stable. I have accessed AST at random times within the range 9 am-10 pm (around 3-4 times a day) either from my desktop PC as well from my Android phone and haven't had any issue. The only annoying thing is that once in a while and without any reason it kicks me off so I have to login again.

I did a little test. If you're logged in on mobile, it will kick you off the desktop and you will need to sign in if you go to the desktop again. It works similarly if you sign in on the desktop, you will be kicked off your session on your mobile.

At first I thought that it would be the issue too, but then after a while I noticed that (at least in my case) it doesn't happen necessarily... for instances, right now I am logged either at my PC and at my mobile and no one of them tried to kick me out of the other.

:?
Thanks,

Yan.

Return to “Support & Feedback”