Now or Never Guys

For everything Star Trek related, that isn't covered by the other forums.
MSgtUSAFRet
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: Now or Never Guys

Postby MSgtUSAFRet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 pm

Sorry for the late posting! I am relieved to see the amount needed was met!

While I was unable to donate at this time, I was going to try later in the month. This is an example of good people on the Net.

I, too, like this "joint/place/hangout" and while I feel bad I couldn't donate this time, I will be prepared the next time round!

Just a quick question - how often do we need to pay for server services? Just so I can be prepared.

Thanks, Guys, for keeping this alive!

Steve

el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Postby el gato » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:08 am

:grouphug:
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.

Tesral
Anything Goes Admiral
Anything Goes Admiral

Postby Tesral » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:13 am

Griffworks wrote:Thanks for the in-depth explanation. I appreciate that and see that I read in to what you wrote. My apologies for doing so, and that’s on me, not you.

My philosophy in posting is a simple one and it works well.

Do not be offensive, and do not be easily offended.
If a thing can be taken to be offensive, or taken to be unoffensive, the poster meant the latter.

This solves 90% of misunderstandings before they happen.
Garry AKA --Phoenix-- Rising above the Flames.
"I saw it done on Voyager" is no excuse for anything, even breathing.

Xen
Bear with me
Bear with me

Postby Xen » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:00 pm

wise words tesral! [and you know i like and respect your way, even if i can't always be that way].

i have been encouraged to be more...straightforward. that is not easy for me, but i will try my best when possible. when i feel i can the overcome intermittent rl things that cause all manner of issues one being, my emotional state.

straightforward mode; on...

keep the donations coming please folks!

the plan for paying for the whole 12 months still stands, albeit with the temptation of better people and services hosting ast. with your help i have more options.

getting someone i know and trust to do the tech stuff would be next. that can be pricey when you have ran out of all monetary options. so, having any extra in the pot is and will be great for the future. then i don't have to become a nervous wreck bugging friends and my own home for more.

i will still probably fight the need to apologize but that's not a bad thing in my book. humility. do not presume.

RogueWolf
Resolute Rear Admiral (UH)

Postby RogueWolf » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:30 pm

This goes out to everyone, Thank-You from the bottom of my heart, this is why this community is so awesome!

That being said, do we have anyone in the house who is good at graphic design that might want to volunteer their time to make some new stuff for the site? maybe some new banners and such? shoot me or any of the Admin/Mod staff if you can help.

Again Guys, Thank-You so much for your help!

AST Rocks!!!
Check out my NorthTrek Creations kits at:
http://www.mvmodels.biz/northtrek.asp
Valar Morghulis

RogueWolf

Postby RogueWolf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Just a friendly reminder that donations are still needed, or if you'd like to get something (other than this awesome site to hang out in and talk about and show off your hobby) head on over to the Classifieds thread and see if there is anything that might tickle your fancy under the AST Fundraiser threads...

%100 of the funds raised go to keeping the site afloat.

Thanks for your continued support!
Check out my NorthTrek Creations kits at:
http://www.mvmodels.biz/northtrek.asp
Valar Morghulis

Return to “General Trek”