A public thank you to Del.

Discuss 1/3900, 1/7000 and other miniatures here.
SingleMind
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

A public thank you to Del.

Post by SingleMind »

This is just a public way of telling Del thanks for his sharing of information. A few years ago he was kind enough to let me pick his brain about casting and what resins, rubber ,and other supplies he uses. Well after a few busy years.......another baby, learning to bow hunt(got a die first year out hoot! hoot!) and many other little adventures. I have finally put all that information to good use.

Here is the eye candy

Uss Interceptor. Length is 50mm in my universe that works out to be 4020 scale making her 201 meters long. The master was done by Armadillo Miniatures on shapeways. I had him enlarge the struts to fit wire reinforcement as this project is all to have this little model live in my pocket.

Now here really comes the eye candy

The one on the right is before i got my pressure pit jury rigged.

Thats all i really have for now.

Thanks again Del
Confidence - that feeling you get right before you fully understand the situation.
el gato
Fatidical Fleet Admiral
Fatidical Fleet Admiral

Re: A public thank you to Del.

Post by el gato »

Wow, that's really good casting!
RogueWolf wrote:I've sacrificed many dozens (maybe even hundreds) of gummy bears to the dark modeling gods to grant me my wish... but I fear my offerings only amuse them, not appease them.
SingleMind
Charismatic Commander
Charismatic Commander

Re: A public thank you to Del.

Post by SingleMind »

Thanks. Ill get pictures of my set up later this week. Its at my day job. The vacuum pump and compressor i "borrow"
Confidence - that feeling you get right before you fully understand the situation.

Return to “Gaming”